Sunday, November 25, 2012

Product Review: CRC 3-36


My work consumes a lot of spray cans containing a variety of different chemicals products from a large group of manufacturers.  However, I find one product we buy very useful.  It's CRC 3-36!

CRC 3-36 is a penetrating oil and lubricant. It works well and has many applications.  I have used it to free up rusted bolts and pipe - to wiping on carton conveyor rails for reduced friction.  We use it daily on carton sealer machines as well as rods, sliding joints, pneumatic actuators and valves.  It works great but does wear off and needs reapplied on some applications.  All in all though I like having the familiar green can in my toolbox.

I would recommend adding CRC 3-36 to any manufacturing plant and every technician as part of their own spray can arsenal.

#Gadgets #Lubricants #Industrial #ProductReview #sournut

Visit Sournut.com

No comments:

Post a Comment